Wound Care Management
Nurse practitioners, nurses and physicians who work for Community Senior Care.
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the principles of wound management and apply strategies for optimal treatment
- Describe the various types of dressings used for wound management
- Explain the importance of edema management and compression for wound management
- Determine when it is appropriate to refer to a specialist for wound management
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.