Weight Loss Wizard (WLW) Clinical Decision Support Training
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify the physiology leading to weight loss challenges
- Discuss the risks and benefits of weight loss options, including lifestyle, pharmacologic therapy and metabolic bariatric surgery
- Apply strategies to discuss weight loss options with patients
- Define ways to reduce stigma around weight loss
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.