Urology Update for Primary Care
Stillwater, MN US
February 22, 2023
Primary Care Clinicians
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify who and how to screen for prostate cancer
- Apply strategies to evaluate and manage kidney stones
- Determine when to refer to urology
927 Churchill St W
Stillwater, MN 55082
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.