Updates in Angioedema
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the different causes & presentations of angioedema
- Distinguish between mast cell mediated and bradykinin-mediated angioedema
- Review potentially useful lab markers
- Apply strategies to diagnose and treat angioedema
- Discuss current and future therapeutic modalities
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1.00 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 1.00 ABIM MOC II
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.