Unit-Based Well-being Rounding: December 2, 2022
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe factors affecting healthcare workers’ well-being and how the COVID-19 pandemic impacted those factors
- Identify changes that were needed to healthcare workers’ well-being initiatives in the context of the COVID-10 pandemic and beyond
- Consider ways to move forward with intention in the restoration/recovery phase
Natalia Dorf-Biderman, MD; Sarah Gierke, MA
Natalia Dorf-Biderman, MD; Sarah Gierke, MA; Kirsten Hedtke
Due to the non-clinical topics being presented, there is no need to identify, mitigate, or disclose relevant financial relationships for this accredited continuing education
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.