UC Skills Refresher
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify proper staple/suturing techniques
- Demonstrate digital/field blocks
- Perform upper and lower extremity splinting
Jacob Clairmont, PA-C
Colin O’Connor, PA-C
Dr. Susan Scanlon
Faculty and planning committee has indicated no potential conflict of interest to this activity. They do not intend to discuss any unapproved/investigative use of a commercial product.
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline. (Please note: 1 hour = 60 minutes of instruction.)
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.