Tropical Dermatology: A Syndrome-Based Approach
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize infectious and non-infectious skin disease that affect persons in low to middle income countries and mobile populations such as refugees, immigrants, and travelers
- Formulate differential diagnosis of these skin diseases based on clinical presentation
- Explain the utility of bedside diagnostic tests in dermatology to support a diagnosis
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.