T1 2024 Live Leader 1
All Primary Care Clinicians, Clinical Support Staff and RNs
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply strategies to utilize lab labeling best practices
- Explain disparities and barriers LGBTQ+ individuals face in regards to health equity
- Identify resources that can help create an inclusive environment for LGBTQ+ people and communities
- Describe the process and eligibility requirements for teen patients to set up their own myChart account
- Identify the difference between limited and full Proxy access
- Identify hypertension best practices and strategies to support patients
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
- 4.00 Medical Knowledge MOC point in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
- 4.00 MOC point in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
- 4.00 credits toward the CME and Self-Assessment requirements of the American Board of Surgery’s Continuous Certification program
It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM, ABP MOC or ABS credit.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.