Seizure Management in Senior Care
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify the current medications used to manage seizures, including their common side effect profiles
- Identify what lab monitoring is indicated when managing patients on seizure medications
- Describe indications for when and how to taper/adjust seizures medications
Faculty and Planning Committee:
Pamela Droberg, APRN, CNP
Jill Samayoa, NP
Lisa Davidson, NP
Amber Winkelman, DO
Hope Ukatu, NP
Hayley Gindlin, NP
Beth Oman, NP
Jennifer Hester, NP
Mary Magnuson, RN
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.