Responding to Afghan Evacuee Health Needs
- Describe the usual refugee resettlement process
- Recognize ways frontline clinicians can screen for post-traumatic stress disorder and other urgent mental health concerns in refugees
- Identify three infectious illnesses that have been noted in Afghan evacuees
- Describe an efficient skin exam and recognize the difference between lice and scabies
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.