Respiratory Season Clinician Education: 2023-2024
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Summarize and implement best practices for testing and treatment of respiratory illness in the 2023-2024 season
- Utilize tools, workflows and results process to streamline operations and maximize efficiency
- Apply guidelines and shared decision making for recommending RSV vaccine for adults and monoclonal antibodies for infants
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.