Reclaiming Control – Series I
Navigating Beyond This Paradoxical Universe
We are in an unfamiliar in-between territory that feels both boundless and claustrophobic. To combat the overwhelming unpredictability of our new conditions, we often continue to consult maps that apply to a world we used to know. Yet, if we are to find our footing in this new terrain, we must be willing to release the comfort of the known to discover the liberation in the unknown.
How willing are you to lead the way?
We increase belief in directing our worlds when we focus on and size up current situations. In addition, we improve our conviction and multiply our options when we share our experiences and collectively solve this paradoxical puzzle.
October 4th, 2022: The Paradox of Holding On is Letting Go
November 8th, 2022: The Paradox of Freedom is Responsibility
December 6th, 2022: The Paradox of Credibility is Vulnerability
January 10th, 2023: The Paradox of Success is Failure
Instructions for verifying your attendance will be provided after each completed session. Your CME certificate will be issued at the end of the entire series through CMEcentral.
Click on the REGISTER tab to begin.
As a result of attending this activity, participants will be able to:
- Define what current conditions mean for healthcare, uncover openings and determine through conversation and experimentation how best to turn them into opportunities
- Increase sense of agency by fully employing critical thinking skills and strategically moving toward better responses to current and future situations
- Identify current realities and where to lean in to ensure movement forward
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.
Click ENROLL to begin.
After you are enrolled in the series, click on the name of session you attended with Learning Journey and enter the unique access code that was provided at the end of the meeting.
You will repeat this process for every session you attend. The course evaluation, CME credit and certificate of attendance will be available at the end of the series on January 10th.
When you have completed the series evaluation, a tab with your certificate will appear at the top of this page. Your certificate will be available to access from your CMEcentral account at any time under My Activities.