Quality Academy - Spring 2024
Following this CME activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the core theories and principles of clinical quality improvement
- Apply strategies and tools to conduct clinical practice improvement projects
- Use quality improvement methods to track and manage process improvements and analyze outcomes
- Foster a high-reliability environment and a culture of safety
- Lead quality efforts in their clinical area
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 38.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
- 38.00 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
- 38.00 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
- 38.00 credits toward the CME and Self-Assessment requirements of the American Board of Surgery’s Continuous Certification program
It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM, ABP MOC or ABS credit.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 38.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 38.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.