Quality Academy - 2022
January 12, 2022 to May 11, 2022
Following this CME activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the core theories and principles of clinical quality improvement
- Apply strategies and tools to conduct clinical practice improvement projects
- Use quality improvement methods to track and manage process improvements and analyze outcomes
- Foster a high-reliability environment and a culture of safety
- Lead quality efforts in their clinical area
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 37.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 37.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 37.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.