Q4 Primary Care Training and Implementation (EAST 9.20)
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Create quick filters and quick actions in Epic
- Use batons, flags, and comments when working on patient messages
- Identify where to route incoming patient messages and where to route them once they’ve been reviewed
- Create phone visits on the fly and postdate myChart messages
- Determine what qualifies for an e-visit
- Utilize the new test result workflows for managing results
Presenters: Sam Haile, Brooke Mechtenberg, Tasha Gastony PAC, Dan Edelstein
Planning Committee: Sam Haile, Brooke Mechtenberg, Edie Anderson, Jen Bichler, Tasha Gastony PAC, Dan Edelstein, Glen Carlson MD, Bernt Helgaas MD, Michelle Tennant, Rae Ann Williams MD, Sonya Steiner RN, Michael Stiffman MD, Kari Hentges, Allie McCune RN
Due to the non-clinical topics being presented, there is no need to identify, mitigate or disclose relevant financial relationships for this accredited continuing education.
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.