Q4 2023 Primary Care Training and Implementation - 8170
A presentation of a variety of topics that support Primary Care continuous improvement efforts.
All Primary Care Clinicians, Clinical Support Staff and RNs.
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply pre-charting practices into my practice (if I choose to)
- Identify patients who would benefit from further cognitive evaluation and work-up
- Identify what messages will route to specific pools and message categories that patients will be able to choose from
- Order e-visits
- Correctly update a patient's smoking history
- Identify CMS Guidelines to be able to correctly bill for TCM Moderate and High Visits using smart form documentation
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.