Q3 Training and Implementation- Family Medicine, Med/Peds, Internal Medicine
Following this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe Depression care measures and identify enhanced tools to support depression care and documentation efficiency
- Identify the benefits of an Asthma Management Plan
- Identify the A1c method used for diagnosis of diabetes and the various methods of testing
- Discuss the value of using Priority Wizard for improving outcomes and shared decision making
- Apply strategies to increase the efficiency and efficacy of Medicare Annual Wellness visits in their daily practice
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.