Q3 Training and Implementation - Clinician and RN
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Efficiently use the Diagnosis Accuracy SmartForm to accurately capture the complexity of our patient population.
- Demonstrate the skills needed to a complete accurate medication reconciliation with the patient
- Follow the yearly ordering process for FIT kits
- Identify value-based care initiatives across the system
- Ensure that the right message is handled by the right care team member at the right time following established processes and patients are receiving complete and timely responses
Presenters: Samantha Haile, Brooke Mechtenberg, Greg Fedio, Christa Malecha, Jess Cooper, Jen Bichler, Anand Shah, MD, Dan Albright, MD, Maria Rode, Erin Huberty, Nikki Engleman, RN
Planning Committee: Samantha Haile, Brooke Mechtenberg, Anand Shah MD, Tasha Gastony PA-C, Erin Huberty, Maria Rode, Greg Fedio, Jen Bichler, Jill Chessnoe, Jamie Vetvick MSN RN, Nicole Engleman BSN RN, Michelle Tennant, Dan Edelstein, Dan Albright MD
Due to the non-clinical topics being presented, there is no need to identify, mitigate, or disclose relevant financial relationships for this accredited continuing education
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.25 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.