Q2/Q3 Primary Care Training and Implementation - Naegele
All Primary Care Clinicians, Clinical Support Staff and RNs
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify resources available during a well child visit and apply strategies to approach certain sensitive topics with patients
- Complete a prior authorization for a patient's medication and manage prior authorization denials
- Recognize the importance of the components in the home care order
- Define the universal chlamydia screening processes and use of standard work/best practice
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.