Q2 2022 Primary Care Quarterly Training
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify patients who are good candidates for MTM services
- Describe the clinician’s role in managing high-cost imaging prior authorization denials
- Describe the myStrength online digital program tools and activities and how it can support patients
- Identify what the Crisis Immediate Access (CIA) program is and how it can support patients
- Preform best practices for efficient InBasket management
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.