Q1/Q2 2023 Primary Care Training and Implementation - Live Leader Training NSC
All Primary Care Clinicians and Clinical Support Staff.
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Summarize and utilize standardized processes, tools and workflows to support pre-op visits, missing lab orders, documentation of patient HPI responses when completing Preventive Questionnaire and review of depression measures
- Outline steps for completion of the Social Determinants of Health screening questions and appropriate follow-up
- Define best practices for pre-visit, visit SmartSets and required elements of standard well child visits based on age of patient (screenings, SmartSet, hearing, vision)
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.