Primary Care WebEx: Moving the Needle on Insulin Therapy in Type 2 Diabetes: A Primary Care Approach
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe how insulin therapy fits into the American Diabetes Association (ADA) type 2 diabetes evidence-based treatment guideline
- Select appropriate insulin regimen and calculate starting dose(s) of insulin using a case-based approach
- Use blood glucose monitoring (BGM) and continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) data to make insulin adjustments
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.