Primary Care WebEx: Learning Disabilities 101: A Primer for Primary Care Clinicians
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe specific learning disabilities, including their incidence and prevalence
- Identify risk factors associated with the presence of learning disabilities
- Apply evidenced-based educational interventions
- Plan how to approach learning disorder screenings in the primary care setting
- Apply strategies to navigate distance learning
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.