Primary Care WebEx: Head, Shoulder, Toes & Toes Derm Topics
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply strategies to diagnose and treat Tinea on the head, shoulders and toes
- Utilize the Tinea Capitis SmartSet
- Describe skin manifestations of COVID, and what we know about their association with the course of the disease
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of .75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.