Primary Care WebEx: Common Ocular Conditions: A Review of Diagnosis and Management
November 18, 2020 to November 18, 2021
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply treatment strategies for common ocular conditions
- Identify emergent ocular issues and when to refer
- Describe pearls for diagnosis of common ocular conditions
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.