Primary Care WebEx: Caring for Patients Who Are Transgender
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- List the medical and surgical treatment options for gender transition and how they affect a person’s body
- Provide basic health screenings and primary care services for patients who are transgender
- Identify available resources internally, and at a regional and national level for patients who are transgender
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.