Primary Care WebEx: Am I Having a Miscarriage? An Overview of First Trimester Bleeding
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the incidence and prognosis of 1st trimester bleeding
- Determine the differential diagnosis and workup of 1st trimester bleeding
- Apply treatment strategies and make referrals for 1st trimester bleeding
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.