Primary Care WebEx: Alzheimer’s Disease: An Updated Perspective
The Park Nicollet and HealthPartners Primary Care Department Chairs invite all Primary Care clinicians to attend an across the organization WebEx meeting regarding “Alzheimer’s Disease: An Updated Perspective” by Michael Rosenbloom, MD. Dr. Rosenbloom is a board certified neurologist and director of the HealthPartners Center for Memory and Aging.
All primary care clinicians
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply best practice strategies to manage dementia
- Determine appropriate cognitive screening test options
- Summarize the public health-related challenges of dementia
- Discuss and analyze the latest dementia research relevant to primary care
Presented by Michael Rosenbloom, MD
Dr. Rosenbloom has indicated no conflicts of interest in relation to this presentation. He does not intend to discuss the off-label use of any commercial products.
Members of the planning committee have no conflicts of interest in relation to planning this activity.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
- 0.75 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program; and
- 0.75 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM or ABP MOC credit.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.