Power of Possibility
September 8, 2022 to September 9, 2022
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify uncommon and coveted methods for cultivating trust, restoring resonance & resilience through coaching techniques
- Demonstrate receptive listening by enhancing & practicing attentive curiosity
- Define how to source meaning behind people’s stories & assist them in aligning values & expectations in ways that matter
- Apply strategies to establish an intention & determine integration & application that are meaningful, impactful & sustainable
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 13.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 13.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.