Patient Experience Shadow Coaching 2022
Following this CME activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify personal strengths and opportunities for improvement in regard to patient interactions
- Define ways to adjust and improve the quality of patient interactions
- Apply strategies to improve patient experience survey scores
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 9.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 9.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.