Orthopedics: Post-Op Pain Management
Clinicians working with patients in TCU, LTC, AL and home based medicine.
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the origins of the opioid epidemic
- Discuss what makes pain better and worse
- Apply strategies to identify when to use opioids
- Identify why it is hard to use opioids safely and alternatives to use
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.