An Orthopedic Update for Primary Care
Registration for this course is available through TRIA. Please view the full program details here.
You will return to CMEcentral with a code provided at the conference to fill out course evaluation, verify your attendance and claim credit for this course.
Primary Care, Pediatric MDs, PAs, NPs
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the evaluation and management protocols of upper- and lower extremity injuries as well as other acute and chronic conditions
- Evaluate treatment options for common orthopedic conditions
- Apply strategies to competently perform shoulder, hand, knee, foot and ankle virtual examinations
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 8.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.