Opioid Use Disorder Wizard Training
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply strategies to improve screening and diagnosing of opioid use disorder
- Identify treatment options for opioid use disorder, including medications
- Recognize when to refer a patient to specialty care for treatment
- Discuss opioid use disorder treatment options with patients
Presenter and Planning Committee:
Dr. Rebecca Rossom
Dr. JoAnn Sperl-Hillen
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.