Opioid Use Disorder Wizard Training
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply strategies to improve screening and diagnosing of opioid use disorder
- Identify treatment options for opioid use disorder, including medications
- Recognize when to refer a patient to specialty care for treatment
- Discuss opioid use disorder treatment options with patients
Accreditation & CME Designation Statements:
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.