Nuclear Cardiology QI Conference - October 2021
The nuclear cardiology conference is needed to maintain ICANL accreditation for the nuclear cardiology lab. ICANL laboratories are held to a high standard with focus on continuous improvement through set standards and quality improvement/assurance. In order to maintain accreditation the medical and technical staff need to meet to review cases, quality assurance, correlation and outcomes.
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the Quality Improvement measures of the facility, including Technical Quality
- Review Interpretive Quality Review and Test Appropriateness
- Identify any corrective actions or areas for improvement
- Complete reports accurately and on time
Glenn Nickele, MD
Dr. Nickele has indicated no conflict of interest in relation to this presentations. He does not intend to discuss the off-label use any commercial products. Members of the planning committee have indicated no potential conflict of interest in relation to the planning of this activity.
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.