NHL Team Physician Society 2022 Annual Meeting
June 25, 2022 to June 26, 2022
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify common injuries sustained by NHL players
- Describe treatment options of on-ice injuries sustained by NHL players
- Identify medical conditions affecting NHL players
Marco Island, FL 34145
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 8.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 8.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.