New Clinician Leader Training – Day 1 & 2, Sept. 2023
The New Clinician Leader Training (formerly Building Clinician Leadership Series) is a comprehensive three-day program that supports the development of clinician leaders across the organization. Series participants have been carefully selected by their Senior Medical Directors to participate in this program. Learning is supported through impactful leadership workshops facilitated by fellow clinician leaders and subject matter experts. To further support peer discussions and exchange of ideas, the large group is often divided into smaller discussion cohorts.
This series supports our organization’s desire to build strong clinician leaders by providing resources that will allow our clinician leaders to:
- Develop and grow as leaders
- Maximize the benefits of leading in a dyad structure
- Effectively balance the simultaneous roles of being a leader and a clinical peer
New clinician leaders, specifically within the first year of their start date.
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply strategies to develop and advance clinician leader relationships across service lines and employers within the HealthPartners family
- Identify resources and engage in discussion to maximize the benefits of leading in a dyad structure
- Apply strategies to effectively balance the simultaneous roles of being a leader and a clinical peer
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 15.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 15.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.