Mindful Pause: Rock Solid Skills for Resilience and Well-Being During COVID 19
January 1, 2021 to March 26, 2021
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Practice simple self-regulation strategies
- Apply the principles of the power of positive emotions and strengths to support resilience
- Recap the 5 self-care skills to sustain rock solid resilience
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.