Medical Improv for Primary Care Clinicians
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify ways to improve tolerance to uncertainty
- Recognize strong emotions
- Demonstrate tools to deliver information effectively
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.