Management of Ischemic Stroke – Part 2
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the common complications of revascularization treatment for acute ischemic stroke
- Describe the pharmacological management of acute ischemic stroke in the hospital
- Discuss the non-pharmacological measures for the treatment of acute ischemic stroke
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.