Internal Medicine Department Meeting - Cardiology Update
St Paul, MN US
May 4, 2023
Internal medicine clinicians
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify new drugs for heart failure
- Apply strategies to manage DOACs and antiplatelet agents
- Describe coronary artery calcium scores
- Discuss atrial fibrillation and whether too ablate or medicate
2500 Como Ave
St Paul, MN 55108
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.