Inclusive Leadership Tuesday Cohort
Following this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify skills and tools to better engage their teams in diversity and inclusion efforts
- Develop a team-specific diversity and inclusion strategic plan that is shared and followed up on in the Microsoft Teams channel
- Apply strategies to improve AES Diversity & Inclusion team scores at least 1 year after the start of the strategic plan implementation
Tuesday Cohort: 7am-8am
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.