Inclusive Leadership Cohort
Please complete the required course evaluation. Upon completion you will select the dates you have attended in order to receive credit and your certificate of attendance.
Following this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify skills and tools to better engage their teams in diversity and inclusion efforts
- Develop a team-specific diversity and inclusion strategic plan that is shared and followed up on in the Microsoft Teams channel
- Apply strategies to improve AES Diversity & Inclusion team scores at least 1 year after the start of the strategic plan implementation
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
- 4.00 Medical Knowledge MOC point in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
- 4.00 MOC point in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.