Hospital Medicine Synaptic Challenge: January 2023
This activity is meant to provide a monthly clinical quiz, case or list of pearls to challenge hospitalists and improve clinical care. Review the questions posted in the hospital medicine office and physician lounge, and take the quiz when you are ready!
Clinicians working in the Hospital Medicine department at Methodist Hospital
As a result of attending this activity, participants will be able to:
- Improve diagnosis skills of difficult/unusual hand skin conditions
- Apply strategies to treat and manage difficult/unusual skin hand conditions
- Analyze and discuss difficult/unusual cases within our patient population
This activity has been planned by:
- Catherine Nguyen, DO
- Myriam Roby, FNP
- Roderick Adams, MD
- Blake Daley, MD
- Kristi Trostel, MD
- Rewati Teeparti, MD
- Peter Gjevre, MD
- Tyler Bridge, MD
Members of the planning committee for this activity has no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose.
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 0.50 MOC point in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.