Hemorrhage Stroke: 2020 Update
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the common pitfalls in the clinical management of acute stroke
- Discern the risks and benefits of current acute stroke treatments
- Evaluate the clinical factors associated with stroke mortality
Accreditation & CME Designation Statements:
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been bundled into 3 parts. Below is the breakdown of CME credits for this activity:
Part 1 (1 video) = 1 hour
Part 2 (2 videos) = 1.5 hours
Part 3 (1 video) = 1.5 hours
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.