Group Practice Leader Meeting 2024
All group practice physician leaders and their administrative dyad partners
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Be a conduit for communication so that all of us as leaders are equipped with relevant information to share with clinicians and staff
- To create a group practice culture within the context of Head + Heart, Together
- Coordinate work across our whole group to ensure we are meeting triple aim goals and focusing on creating more satisfying and sustainable practices
- Connect to the broader strategies of our integrated organization to truly leverage the capabilities we have as a care and financing organization
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to:
- 6.00 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
- 6.00 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program
- 6.00 credits toward the CME and Self-Assessment requirements of the American Board of Surgery’s Continuous Certification program
It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM, ABP MOC or ABS credit.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.