Group Practice Leader Meeting 2022
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Be a conduit for communication so that all of us as leaders are equipped with relevant information to share with clinicians and staff
- To create a group practice culture within the context of Head + Heart, Together
- Coordinate work across our whole group to ensure we are meeting triple aim goals, and focusing on creating more satisfying and sustainable practices
- Connect to the broader strategies of our integrated organization to truly leverage the capabilities we have as a care and financing organization
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.