Group Practice Leader Meeting
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Reflect and participate in discussions on business updates and key initiatives, and share relevant information with staff
- Apply strategies to meet triple aim goals and focus on creating more satisfying and sustainable practices
- Identify ways to create a group practice culture within the context of Head + Heart, Together
- Coordinate work across the whole group to ensure connection to the organization’s broader strategies
Mark Sannes, MD
Beth Averbeck, MD
Teresa Tran, MD
Tom Walsh, MD
Due to the nature of the content being presented, no faculty or planning committee member has a potential conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships to identify or disclose. Faculty does not intend to discuss any unapproved/investigative use of a commercial product.
*There is no commercial support for this activity.
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthPartners Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.