GPIN Conference: October 12-14, 2022
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify leadership challenges and strategies to thrive in the future
- Discuss communication tools to navigate conflict and facilitate more productive conversations
- Apply strategies to inspire an innovative corporate culture and cultivate affinity within their customer base
- Define the potential of artificial intelligence’s impact on society
- Describe strategies GPIN members are using to address critical aspects of care delivery
- Develop action steps related to the hot topics discussed
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of HealthPartners and Group Practice Improvement Network. HealthPartners is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 12.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 12.50 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.