GPIN Conference: October
Following this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify strategies required to create a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion culture
- Discuss methods to work with payers to create value for patients
- Describe strategies GPIN members are using to address critical aspects of care delivery
- Develop action steps related to the hot topics discussed
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of HealthPartners and Group Practice Improvement Network. HealthPartners is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing requirements. It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification for their discipline.
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.00 AttendanceThis program is designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing’s requirements. It is the responsibility of each nurse to determine if the program meets the criteria for licensure or recertification in their discipline.